FinTech in Lithuania: "Destination EU 2018"
Want to find out why Lithuania is the right choice for your pan-European fintech operations & product dev?
Come and hear more about:
- 1 license for 28 countries: tap into the market of 512 mln users and 23 mln SMEs
- lightning-fast licensing: 3 months until full payments / e-money license (2-3 times faster than in other EU jurisdictions)
- “lite” bank license for challenger banks
- unique regulator-run payments API access to EU payments area
- highly skilled and motivated talent pool (many with international experience)
- Opening speech – Ambassador of the Republic of Lithuania Rolandas Krisciunas
- Marius Jurgilas, Board Member of the Bank of Lithuania (our fintech-friendly regulator): pan-European licensing, Euro payments API
- Dominykas Stankevicius, Fintech Investment Advisor at Invest Lithuania (your business growth advisors): Steps to establish and scale your business in Europe
- Q&A with Mike Bermingham, Co-Founder-Chief Operating Officer/Head of Global Compliance at InstaReM (x-border payments) and Paul Tynan, Technology Recruitment Consultant at Strategic Staffing Solutions (recruitment): Experience / tips for setting up a European HQ in Lithuania
InstaReM (SG), Revel Systems (US), Harbortouch (US), Revolut (UK), Simplex (IL) and many other fintechs have picked Lithuania’s jurisdiction as the best route for accessing the EU.
Networking reception with the Lithuanian delegation will be held after the presentations.
Tickets are limited, so don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Registration via EventBrite website
← Atgal į renginių sąrašą